Axiare Patrimonio’s has appointed the renowned European Real Estate analyst Martin Allen as external Strategy and Research Consultant. “The appointment of a leading European Real Estate expert such as Mr. Allen will allow us to further strengthen our value creation strategy for the company and for our shareholders,” says Luis López de Herrera-Oria, Axiare Patrimonio’s Chief Executive Officer. Martin Allen has held senior positions including Head of Pan-European Real Estate Research at Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley, and UBS, in London, over the past 25 years.
- Axiare Patrimonio ends H1 2017 with a profit of EUR 114 million, 36% up y-o-y 27 July, 2017
- Axiare Patrimonio achieves its first LEED CS Platinum certification 25 July, 2017
- Axiare Patrimonio, the first RICS-regulated Socimi 11 July, 2017
- Axiare Patrimonio acquires phase two of its logistics project in San Fernando de Henares for EUR 38 million 30 June, 2017
- Axiare enters the final stages of the VIRTO development: Spain’s first office building with virtual assistant 27 June, 2017