Axiare Patrimonio’s has appointed the renowned European Real Estate analyst Martin Allen as external Strategy and Research Consultant. “The appointment of a leading European Real Estate expert such as Mr. Allen will allow us to further strengthen our value creation strategy for the company and for our shareholders,” says Luis López de Herrera-Oria, Axiare Patrimonio’s Chief Executive Officer. Martin Allen has held senior positions including Head of Pan-European Real Estate Research at Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley, and UBS, in London, over the past 25 years.
- Axiare enters the final stages of the VIRTO development: Spain’s first office building with virtual assistant 27 June, 2017
- Axiare Patrimonio secures EUR 13.1 million profit in Q1, a 156% y-o-y increase 11 May, 2017
- Axiare Patrimonio acquires its first property since the company’s share capital increase 24 March, 2017
- Axiare Patrimonio completes successfully a €93.4 million share capital increase 8 March, 2017
- Axiare Patrimonio leases an office building immediately after completing its repositioning project 27 February, 2017