Axiare Patrimonio’s has appointed the renowned European Real Estate analyst Martin Allen as external Strategy and Research Consultant. “The appointment of a leading European Real Estate expert such as Mr. Allen will allow us to further strengthen our value creation strategy for the company and for our shareholders,” says Luis López de Herrera-Oria, Axiare Patrimonio’s Chief Executive Officer. Martin Allen has held senior positions including Head of Pan-European Real Estate Research at Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley, and UBS, in London, over the past 25 years.
- Axiare Patrimonio becomes the first Spanish real estate firm to receive a loan from the European Investment Bank 21 December, 2017
- Axiare Patrimonio sells Fernando el Santo for €30 million 20 December, 2017
- Axiare Patrimonio, awarded for Innovation at SAP Quality Awards 2017 14 December, 2017
- Axiare Patrimonio: 2017’s most sustainable office properties 12 December, 2017
- Axiare Patrimonio acquires an office property in Madrid for EUR 29.7 million 22 November, 2017