The website www.Axiare.es (hereinafter, the “Website”) is owned by the company AXIARE PATRIMONIO SOCIMI, S.A. (hereinafter, “Axiare Patrimonio”) having its registered office at Calle Ortega y Gasset 29, 5ª, 28006 Madrid, Tax ID No. (CIF) A86971249 and registered with the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 32158, Sheet 171, Section 8, Page M578698. In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, on Personal Data Protection (Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal – LOPD), and its implementing regulations, Axiare Patrimonio informs users that the personal data that he/she provides via the Website will be included in a file registered before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) and owned by Axiare Patrimonio.
Axiare Patrimonio has adopted the measures and levels of personal data protection required by the LOPD and its regulations and undertakes to respect the confidentiality of this data.
The user must notify Axiare Patrimonio of any modification to the details provided and will be liable for the veracity and accuracy of the details provided at all times.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small information file that is created by the Website that you visit and that saves information on the User’s computer in order to provide access to the various functions.
Why do we cookies?
What information do our cookies provide us?
In particular the Website cookies provide the following information:
- a) The domain name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP) that provides access to the net. For example, if the users provider is XXX, it will only be identified with the domain xxx.es. This allows Axiare Patrimonio to compile statistics on countries and servers that most frequently visit the Website.
- b) The date and time of access to the Website and the amount of time that each user spends on it. This allows us to determine the hours with the heaviest traffic and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems at peak hours.
- c) The internet address of the site linking to our Website. Thanks to this data, Axiare Patrimonio can judge the effectiveness of the different banners and links pointing to its server, with the aim of enhancing those that provide the best results, in order to meet the information needs of the visitors.
- d) The number of daily visitors to each section of content. This allows Axiare Patrimonio to determine the most successful areas and expand and improve its content, in order for users to have more satisfying information. The information obtained is completely anonymous and cannot be associated with any specific and identifiable user.
- e) The language selected by each user on his/her first visit to the Website and the restricted area.
- f) Security elements involved in controlling access to the restricted areas.
- g) The user’s activity within the Website: links and places that are clicked on, pages visited, their searches, etc. This allows Axiare Patrimonio to improve the functionality of the Website and make it more appealing and useful for the user.
The information that Axiare Patrimonio has access to via this cookies, enables the company to customise the Services, based on user’s interests, however, at no point, do the cookies allow Axiare Patrimonio to obtain personal information, nor can they read data or other cookies on your computer.
Types of cookies
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
– Technical Cookies: Allows the user to browse the Website and use the different options and services.
– Third Party Analytical Cookies (Google Analytics):
- Google Analytics: Enable Axiare Patrimonio to ascertain the number of users and the length of time spent on the Website and thereby measure and analyse statistics related to the use of the services offered, in order to improve the offer provided to users. The type of information stored includes language, localization (city), the frequency and recurrence of the visits, duration of the visit, browser and operating system, the origin of the visit, etc. Axiare Patrimonio uses this information to continuously improve the Website. The __utma cookies, __utmb, __utmc and __utmz that users can see on the configuration of your browser on of Google Analytics. The company which provides these cookies is Google.
- Google Adwords: Google Adwords is the tool that allows Google to post adds in its search tool. Google Adwords cookies allow Axiare Patrimonio to find out the success of their advertising campaigns by calculating the amount of sales generated by each campaign. The _ar_v4 cookie can be seen in the browser settings is Google Adwords. The provider of these cookies is Google.
- Google Adsense: Google Adsense is a tool that allows the websites to show Google´s network advertising banners to users. The provider of these cookies is Google.
The information obtained relates to the number of websites visited, the language, the social network where news are published, the city to which the IP address from which users who access to the Website is linked to, the number of users who visit the website, the frequency and redundancy of the visits, the duration of the visits, the browser used, the carrier and type of device from which the user access to the website, the products and categories which are most visited.
– Identification and Customisation Cookies: Allow the user to identify and authenticate himself/herself automatically in future visits to the Website and access the authorised content.
How does one reject cookies?
You have the option to block the use of our cookies on your computer, by selecting the corresponding option in your browser (help function), but by doing so, you will not be able to enjoy the smooth functioning and personalisation of our Services that cookies permit and we also point out that some of the aforementioned functions may not work.
For more information on deactivating cookies, please visit the guidelines provided by any of the four most used browsers:
For more information about Chrome click on the following link:
For more information about Explorer click on the following link:
For more information about Safari click on the following link:
For more information about Opera click on the following link: