- a) The domain name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP) that provides access to the net. For example, if the users provider is XXX, it will only be identified with the domain xxx.es. This allows Axiare Patrimonio to compile statistics on countries and servers that most frequently visit the Website.
- b) The date and time of access to the Website and the amount of time that each user spends on it. This allows us to determine the hours with the heaviest traffic and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems at peak hours.
- c) The internet address of the site linking to our Website. Thanks to this data, Axiare Patrimonio can judge the effectiveness of the different banners and links pointing to its server, with the aim of enhancing those that provide the best results, in order to meet the information needs of the visitors.
- d) The number of daily visitors to each section of content. This allows Axiare Patrimonio to determine the most successful areas and expand and improve its content, in order for users to have more satisfying information. The information obtained is completely anonymous and cannot be associated with any specific and identifiable user.
- e) The language selected by each user on his/her first visit to the Website and the restricted area.
- f) Security elements involved in controlling access to the restricted areas.
- g) The user’s activity within the Website: links and places that are clicked on, pages visited, their searches, etc. This allows Axiare Patrimonio to improve the functionality of the Website and make it more appealing and useful for the user.
- Google Analytics: Enable Axiare Patrimonio to ascertain the number of users and the length of time spent on the Website and thereby measure and analyse statistics related to the use of the services offered, in order to improve the offer provided to users. The type of information stored includes language, localization (city), the frequency and recurrence of the visits, duration of the visit, browser and operating system, the origin of the visit, etc. Axiare Patrimonio uses this information to continuously improve the Website. The __utma cookies, __utmb, __utmc and __utmz that users can see on the configuration of your browser on of Google Analytics. The company which provides these cookies is Google.
- Google Adwords: Google Adwords is the tool that allows Google to post adds in its search tool. Google Adwords cookies allow Axiare Patrimonio to find out the success of their advertising campaigns by calculating the amount of sales generated by each campaign. The _ar_v4 cookie can be seen in the browser settings is Google Adwords. The provider of these cookies is Google.
- Google Adsense: Google Adsense is a tool that allows the websites to show Google´s network advertising banners to users. The provider of these cookies is Google.