We visited the future office building MDF7 a few weeks before the completion of the work and check the good progress of construction of a building that will converstirse in most modern office building with LEED Gold certification Madrid’s CBD. Located just meters from the Santiago Bernabeu, near the business district of Azca, MDF7 is distinguished by its inspiring architecture and character created by Gabriel Allende. A low rise building with four floors plus terrace, with open spaces for offices of 1,400 m2 on average per plant, available from Q1 2016. More information. More information, here.
- Axiare Patrimonio: 2017’s most sustainable office properties 12 December, 2017
- Axiare Patrimonio acquires an office property in Madrid for EUR 29.7 million 22 November, 2017
- Axiare Patrimonio registers a profit of EUR 125 million to 30th September, up 37% y-o-y 15 November, 2017
- Axiare Patrimonio ends H1 2017 with a profit of EUR 114 million, 36% up y-o-y 27 July, 2017
- Axiare Patrimonio achieves its first LEED CS Platinum certification 25 July, 2017