We visited the future office building MDF7 a few weeks before the completion of the work and check the good progress of construction of a building that will converstirse in most modern office building with LEED Gold certification Madrid’s CBD. Located just meters from the Santiago Bernabeu, near the business district of Azca, MDF7 is distinguished by its inspiring architecture and character created by Gabriel Allende. A low rise building with four floors plus terrace, with open spaces for offices of 1,400 m2 on average per plant, available from Q1 2016. More information. More information, here.
- Axiare Patrimonio becomes the first Spanish real estate firm to receive a loan from the European Investment Bank 21 December, 2017
- Axiare Patrimonio sells Fernando el Santo for €30 million 20 December, 2017
- Axiare Patrimonio, awarded for Innovation at SAP Quality Awards 2017 14 December, 2017
- Axiare Patrimonio: 2017’s most sustainable office properties 12 December, 2017
- Axiare Patrimonio acquires an office property in Madrid for EUR 29.7 million 22 November, 2017