– The EPRA NAV reached EUR 15.3, 11.4 per cent more than six months ago and 61.9 per cent more than at its initial listing on the Stock Exchange in July 2014
– The RICS-accredited Socimi, has let in record time, the five properties that have been repositioned since 2016, with a strong focus on technology and sustainability
– Axiare Patrimonio is the real estate company that has let the most office space in Madrid in Q2 2017 (24,253 sqm), yet again beating its own record for number of sqm signed
– While aintaining its investment strategy, the Socimi has acquired office and logistics assets for a total of EUR 215 million
Axiare Patrimonio has achieved LEED CS Platinum certification for its office property located on Calle Don Ramón de la Cruz, 84 in Madrid, making it one of the most sustainable office buildings in Spain.
The Socimi has been awarded the first LEED CS Platinum certification in its portfolio, after fully refurbishing the property. The meticulously planned works lasted just 8 months and the total investment was a constrained €465 per sqm.
The Socimi aims to achieve environmental certification for more than 60% of its properties by the end of this year, and 100% by 2018.
Axiare Patrimonio becomes the first real estate company in Spain to be regulated by RICS, the world’s leading professional body for qualifications and standards in the real estate and construction sector.
The decision to regulate the company under the RICS professional and ethical standards provides an additional level of assurance for market confidence, investors and the remainder of its stakeholders.
Axiare Patrimonio’s management team operates under the strictest international professional and ethical standards for the real estate sector.
Phase two comprises two logistics warehouses with a combined area of 60,000 sqm, to be built alongside phase one. The LEED-certified logistics complex will feature the latest state-of-the-art and most efficient technical specifications in the sector. Axiare has invested a total of EUR 81 million across the two phases of the project.
The property is strategically located in Madrid’s first ring, in San Fernando de Henares, an area highly sought-after area by major international companies such as Amazon, TNT and XPO, thanks to its proximity to the city centre and the airport.
This off-market deal brings Axiare Patrimonio’s year-to-date investments up to EUR 195 million. The Company continues to demonstrate its ability to carry out excellent acquisitions in prime assets, maintaining attractive yields that are among the highest in the market.
Axiare Patrimonio has invested six (6) million euros on developing a new smart office building, which will be fully connected via state-of-the-art technology, including machine learning and zero interface.
A technological development devised by Axiare, in collaboration with the innovation consultancy firm Opinno, will transform the building into a virtually connected space, allowing its occupiers to manage their day-to-day office lives via their mobile phones or by directly instructing the property itself via voice commands.
The redesign of the VIRTO Building, completed in collaboration with Arq2gether architectural studio, will be delivered in the spring of 2018 and will comprise more than 17,000 sqm of LEED GOLD office space. Cushman & Wakefield has been appointed letting agent for the asset.
VIRTO, the new virtual assistant, the name and visual identity of which was created by branding consultancy firm SUMMA, will “come to life” in October this year.
The Company headed up by Luis López de Herrera-Oria obtained a net profit between January and March of EUR 13.1 million after increasing gross rents by 36%
During the quarter, the Socimi has invested EUR 157.9 million in the acquisition of four properties and continue advancing with its pipeline
So far this year, a total of 93,400 sqm of new leases have been signed; 16,200 sqm of new office lettings and 77,200 sqm of new logistics lettings, establishing a new company record. This validates Axiare’s property repositioning strategy to convert its assets into the best in their respective catchment areas
So far this year, the Socimi has signed 93,400 sqm of new lettings
• Axiare Patrimonio invests EUR 19.5 million in a prime office building which comprises a total GLA of 12,000 sqm and has more than 400 parking spaces.
• The recently built asset is located in Sant Cugat, one of the areas that has become highly sought-after by tenants during the past 12 months, and that currently boasts one of the highest occupancy rates in Barcelona. The asset is located close to the headquarters of Hewlett-Packard, TVE, Deutsche Bank, Banco Sabadell, Mapfre, Nespresso and Gas Natural.
• Following this off-market transaction, the Socimi starts investing the funds raised from the last share capital increase to acquire one of the properties that was included in the pipeline outlined during the results presentation.
• This is the fourth acquisition closed in 2017 and takes the total volume invested so far this year to almost EUR158 million
With the funds raised, the SOCIMI intends to continue its disciplined investment strategy, seizing attractive investment opportunities in the short term, in line with the Company’s value creation strategy The transaction has been carried out through an accelerated...
• The Socimi adopted its active management strategy to improve the quality of the building, thereby ensuring that the property’s occupancy rate has increased from 34% upon acquisition (June 2015) to 91% after the new tenant moves in.
• This property has obtained LEED Gold environmental certification, in line with Axiare Patrimonio’s plan to own one of the most sustainable and highest quality office portfolios.
• The Socimi acquires a building on Calle Miguel Angel, less than 100m from Paseo de la Castellana in Madrid’s prime office area, via a complex off-market deal involving four separate transactions.
• The newly acquired asset boasts excellent visibility thanks to its unique location and comprises over 8,000 sqm and almost 100 underground parking spaces.
• This is the third acquisition completed by Axiare so far this year. Almost 50% of the buildings in its balanced office portfolio are located in the CBDs of Madrid and Barcelona.
• 2017’s total investment volume already nearing the EUR 140 million mark