The Company headed up by Luis López de Herrera-Oria obtained a net profit between January and March of EUR 13.1 million after increasing gross rents by 36%
During the quarter, the Socimi has invested EUR 157.9 million in the acquisition of four properties and continue advancing with its pipeline
So far this year, a total of 93,400 sqm of new leases have been signed; 16,200 sqm of new office lettings and 77,200 sqm of new logistics lettings, establishing a new company record. This validates Axiare’s property repositioning strategy to convert its assets into the best in their respective catchment areas
So far this year, the Socimi has signed 93,400 sqm of new lettings
• Axiare Patrimonio invests EUR 19.5 million in a prime office building which comprises a total GLA of 12,000 sqm and has more than 400 parking spaces.
• The recently built asset is located in Sant Cugat, one of the areas that has become highly sought-after by tenants during the past 12 months, and that currently boasts one of the highest occupancy rates in Barcelona. The asset is located close to the headquarters of Hewlett-Packard, TVE, Deutsche Bank, Banco Sabadell, Mapfre, Nespresso and Gas Natural.
• Following this off-market transaction, the Socimi starts investing the funds raised from the last share capital increase to acquire one of the properties that was included in the pipeline outlined during the results presentation.
• This is the fourth acquisition closed in 2017 and takes the total volume invested so far this year to almost EUR158 million
• The Socimi adopted its active management strategy to improve the quality of the building, thereby ensuring that the property’s occupancy rate has increased from 34% upon acquisition (June 2015) to 91% after the new tenant moves in.
• This property has obtained LEED Gold environmental certification, in line with Axiare Patrimonio’s plan to own one of the most sustainable and highest quality office portfolios.
Axiare Patrimonio invests EUR 53.4 million to purchase its third office building in Madrid’s prime CBD within the space of four months
• The Socimi acquires a building on Calle Miguel Angel, less than 100m from Paseo de la Castellana in Madrid’s prime office area, via a complex off-market deal involving four separate transactions.
• The newly acquired asset boasts excellent visibility thanks to its unique location and comprises over 8,000 sqm and almost 100 underground parking spaces.
• This is the third acquisition completed by Axiare so far this year. Almost 50% of the buildings in its balanced office portfolio are located in the CBDs of Madrid and Barcelona.
• 2017’s total investment volume already nearing the EUR 140 million mark
• Axiare completes the acquisition of the Cedro Building, headquarters of the consultancy firm Capgemini in Spain, for EUR 43.5 million. The office building comprises a gross lettable area (GLA) of 17,032 sqm and 381 parking spaces.
• This sole-use office building is located in the Arroyo de la Vega office area in Madrid, a strategic area with excellent access to the A-1 motorway, the airport, Madrid’s CBD and its main ring roads.
• The Socimi headed up by Luis López de Herrera-Oria, has also signed two new financing agreements with Banco Santander for EUR 34.2 million, bringing total financing received since its initial listing on the Stock Exchange to EUR 572 million.
• The Company’s total financing cost (including opening costs, yearly spread and interest coverage) stands at 2.16%.
The acquisition provides guaranteed income and 100% occupancy until 2026, and brings the portfolio size to over 1.3 billion euros.
• Axiare completes the acquisition of the property let to PSA (Peugeot Citroën) in Las Tablas, for EUR 41.5 million. The office building, located on Calle Puerto de Somport 8 in Madrid, features a gross lettable area (GLA) of 9,280 sqm and 370 parking spaces.
• With this transaction, Axiare Patrimonio has ensured a continued rental stream until 2026 from a top-tier tenant.
• The property is located in Las Tablas (Madrid), close to the global headquarters of BBVA, Telefónica and the Spanish headquarters of Philips, in a go-to area for corporate headquarters.
• Axiare Patrimonio secures the acquisition of Vocento’s Madrid headquarters: a 10,147 sqm office building boasting an additional buildable area of 9,637 sqm. The Socimi could potentially double the gross lettable area of the asset
• The EUR 35 million deal was completed off-market through a sale & leaseback structure, with Vocento occupying the entire property
• So far in 2016, the company has invested over EUR 300 million, mainly in office and logistics assets in Madrid. Furthermore, the company has recently announced new financing agreements, with plans to invest them in new assets in the short term
• Axiare Patrimonio cierra la adquisición de la sede de Madrid del grupo Vocento. Se trata de un edificio de oficinas de 10.147 m2 con una edificabilidad adicional de 9.637 m2, por lo que la Socimi cuenta con la posibilidad de duplicar la superficie bruta alquilable del activo.
• Esta operación se ha realizado fuera de mercado por 35 millones de euros en una operación concertada de compra y arrendamiento. Vocento ocupará el inmueble en su totalidad.
• En 2016 la compañía ha invertido hasta la fecha más de 300 millones de euros en activos de oficinas y logísticos en Madrid. Además, la compañía acaba de anunciar nuevos acuerdos de financiación que espera reinvertir en el corto plazo.
• Axiare Patrimonio has signed four financing agreements with ING Bank, CaixaBank and BBVA for EUR 143.5 million, with an average term of 7.3 years and a total financing cost of 1.5%.
• The funds will be invested in new acquisitions and in the active management of its existing rental property portfolio.
• With these agreements, the Company has now secured a total of EUR 538 million in financing, with an average 7 year expiry and a total financing cost of 2.16%.
• The company’s current gross loan-to-value ratio stands at 44%.