.Axiare receives EUR 16 million for its active management in protecting the environment
. Axiare Patrimonio has signed a EUR16 million financing agreement with the European Investment Bank (EIB), as part of the Juncker Plan
. Important milestone as the first Spanish real estate firm to receive financing from EIB
. The Socimi will invest the money in improving the energy efficiency and overall quality of its buildings in order to make them more sustainable
– Axiare Patrimonio has sold the prime property located in the centre of Madrid at Calle Fernando El Santo 15, to a national investor for €30 million
– This is the Spanish REIT’s first divestment. The property, acquired in September 2014 for €16.5 million, has been sold for €30 million, equating to a value uplift of 82% in three years
– The Socimi’s active management strategy has allowed it to increase the property’s rental level by 43%
The Spanish REIT receives the accolade from tech firm SAP, for its new end-to-end management solution recently implemented to bolster growth. Axiare’s new management tool was developed in collaboration with the consultancy firm Everis, with the aim of significantly...
– Axiare Patrimonio obtains a LEED® CS Platinum certification, ranking no.1 in Spain and no.3 in the world in terms of LEED point score, in 2017.
– Axiare achieves the best environmental certification: LEED® CS Platinum, following the full-scale refurbishment of its office building JILT14, in Madrid.
– JILT14 becomes one of Spain’s Top 2 most sustainable office buildings and ranks first in Spain and third in the world in terms of the certifications awarded in 2017.
– The JILT14 building is Spain’s most energy efficient LEED® CS Platinum certified property.
– Following the refurbishment, JILT14 is already 74.5% occupied, with the company expecting to hit 100% occupancy by the end of the year. The occupancy rate across Axiare Patrimonio’s entire portfolio, currently stands at 93.4%.
– Axiare Patrimonio completes the purchase of an office property under construction for EUR 29.7 million. This prime office property in Madrid will comprise 8,652 lettable sqm, as well as 261 parking spaces.
– With this purchase, the Socimi bolsters its position in the A2 area, one of the city’s most established office areas, strategically located between Madrid’s Barajas airport and the CBD.
– Axiare continues to create a sustainable portfolio. The building will boast LEED Gold certification, awarded by the US Green Building Council.
. Axiare Patrimonio completed nine lettings comprising 110,358 sqm during the first nine months of the year, and is on course to close more before year end.
. Year to date, Axiare has let its three latest repositioned office properties, at rental levels that have exceeded initial estimates by 21% and estimated market rents by 7%. The company expects to achieve similar or even better results with its new repositioning projects.
. The Socimi has agreed a dividend payment of 0.14 EUR per share expected to be paid before 30 November 2017. With this payment, Axiare will be distributing a total of EUR 30 cents per share in 2017 to its shareholders
. With the development of VIRTO, the first intelligent building in the market, and the analysis of the implementation of WELL certification across the portfolio, Axiare Patrimonio continues to demonstrate that technology and sustainability are a vital part of the company’s business.
– The EPRA NAV reached EUR 15.3, 11.4 per cent more than six months ago and 61.9 per cent more than at its initial listing on the Stock Exchange in July 2014
– The RICS-accredited Socimi, has let in record time, the five properties that have been repositioned since 2016, with a strong focus on technology and sustainability
– Axiare Patrimonio is the real estate company that has let the most office space in Madrid in Q2 2017 (24,253 sqm), yet again beating its own record for number of sqm signed
– While aintaining its investment strategy, the Socimi has acquired office and logistics assets for a total of EUR 215 million
Axiare Patrimonio has achieved LEED CS Platinum certification for its office property located on Calle Don Ramón de la Cruz, 84 in Madrid, making it one of the most sustainable office buildings in Spain.
The Socimi has been awarded the first LEED CS Platinum certification in its portfolio, after fully refurbishing the property. The meticulously planned works lasted just 8 months and the total investment was a constrained €465 per sqm.
The Socimi aims to achieve environmental certification for more than 60% of its properties by the end of this year, and 100% by 2018.
Axiare Patrimonio becomes the first real estate company in Spain to be regulated by RICS, the world’s leading professional body for qualifications and standards in the real estate and construction sector.
The decision to regulate the company under the RICS professional and ethical standards provides an additional level of assurance for market confidence, investors and the remainder of its stakeholders.
Axiare Patrimonio’s management team operates under the strictest international professional and ethical standards for the real estate sector.
Phase two comprises two logistics warehouses with a combined area of 60,000 sqm, to be built alongside phase one. The LEED-certified logistics complex will feature the latest state-of-the-art and most efficient technical specifications in the sector. Axiare has invested a total of EUR 81 million across the two phases of the project.
The property is strategically located in Madrid’s first ring, in San Fernando de Henares, an area highly sought-after area by major international companies such as Amazon, TNT and XPO, thanks to its proximity to the city centre and the airport.
This off-market deal brings Axiare Patrimonio’s year-to-date investments up to EUR 195 million. The Company continues to demonstrate its ability to carry out excellent acquisitions in prime assets, maintaining attractive yields that are among the highest in the market.