JILT 14 is located in Madrid’s A-2 (Madrid – Barcelona motorway) office submarket, adjacent to Banco Popular’s new global HQ. The A-2 corridor stands out for its close proximity to CBD (7 minute drive), the M-30 orbital motorway and Barajas airport (8 minute drive). Road links are excellent to the A-2 (direct access) and the M-40 orbital motorway.
JILT 14 is a fully refurbished office building, which comprises 1,300 sqm of ground floor retail and four office floors of approximately 1,802 sqm each, divisable in up to four modules. The building benefits from excellent visibility from the A-2 motorway with potential for corporate signage. Surrounding tenants include L’Oréal, Banco Popular, General Electric and Vodafone
Location: Juan Ignacio Luca de Tena 14, Madrid
Completion date: 2014
Accomodation: 7,872 sqm GLA
Parking: 185 CPS
- Class A office located in Phase II of Campo de las Naciones
- Four storey building office building with ground floor retail
- Floor plates of 1,802 sqm with raised metallic floors and suspended ceiling
- 2.70 m clear floor to ceiling heights
- LED lighting installed in all common areas
- 185 car parking spaces (ratio of 1:42)
- VRV HVAC system
- Excellent levels of natural light due to three façades
JILT is a fully refurbished, modern office building located on the A-2 motorway between Madrid’s city centre and Barajas international airport. The building is strategically located opposite Banco Popular’s new global HQ. The property has a total GLA of 7,872 sqm and 185 car parking spaces with office floor plates of approximately 1,802 sqm. The ground floor consists of two retail units, providing convenient restaurants to the office tenants. Excellent public transport links and local amenities in the vicinity, including Arturo Soria Plaza shopping centre.